Paul has written five books to date:
- Seekers: Finding Our Way Home (2016) is about what it means to be a “threshold dweller”, making peace with what is while dreaming of what might be.
- Path of the Novice Mystic: Maintaining a Beginner’s Heart and Mind (2013) inviting the reader to let go of viewing life as dominating and victimizing, giving up heroic inclinations to conquer life and forming an intimate relationship with life devoted to gratitude and generosity.
- Dare to Grow Up: Learn to Become Who You Are Meant to Be (2011) challenging us to a deepening of maturity not commonly found in our culture.
- Shadow Marriage: A Descent into Intimacy (2006) offering a unique perspective on the initiation of marriage.
- Temptation in the House of the Lord (2004) focusing on his understanding of Clerical Incest.
Click on any book cover to learn more.