Paul has written six books to date:
- Wisdom: Apprenticing to the Unknown and Befriending Fate (June 2021) focuses on what it means to see life as offering an initiation guiding and challenging us to find our way to our own depths. It provides a blueprint for bringing an abiding quality of wisdom to our heart's desire, our thinking, and our decisions. Wisdom has already received accolades in a Readers' Favorite 5-Star Review.
- Seekers: Finding Our Way Home (2016) is about what it means to be a “threshold dweller," making peace with what is while dreaming of what might be. This book received high praise in the 2018 Writers Digest Awards: "It offers easy-to-understand, though not simple, teachings that will help readers learn more about others as they go through self-examination. The person who is willing to read and pursue this book is the examination."
- Path of the Novice Mystic: Maintaining a Beginner’s Heart and Mind (2013) offers a seminal perspective to Secular Mysticism. The reader is invited to consider letting go of viewing life as dominating and victimizing, as well as giving up heroic inclinations to conquer life. From what Dunion calls “maintaining a beginner’s heart and mind," we can learn to have an intimate relationship with life, enriched by a devotion to gratitude and generosity.
- Dare to Grow Up: Learn to Become Who You Are Meant to Be (2011) is a roadmap challenging us to a deepening of maturity not commonly found in our culture. It has been adopted as a classroom text by the Hamline University School of Business.
- Shadow Marriage: A Descent into Intimacy (2006) offers a unique perspective on the initiation of marriage, introducing a paradigm shift away from the pursuit of nuptial happiness to an invitation to marital creativity.
- Temptation in the House of the Lord (2004) focuses on his understanding of Clerical Incest.
Click on any book cover to learn more.